Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
Please note that this policy is subject to change.
The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the National Autism Association web site. On some pages, you can order products and register to attend events. The following types of personal information may be collected at these pages:
- E-mail address
- Phone/fax numbers
- Credit/Debit Card Information
When you use the public areas of our Web site, you are doing so anonymously.
The Way We Use Information
- We collect aggregate use information, such as the number of hits per page, for internal and marketing use only; we do not provide your personally identifying information to the public.
- We use the information you provide about yourself when conducting a transaction to complete that transaction only. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete your request.
- We use return e-mail addresses to answer the e-mail we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
- Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How to Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at 877-622-2884.